Your smartphone, creating much trouble for you. The complaints from users are increasing about their smartphones. May be you are among those people who are facing the 8 most common problems of smart phones.
No doubt, sales of smartphones are increasing day by day so too will the number issues found with these devices. Now you can easily solve these problems and fix them easily without sending to company’s service centre. So have a look at most common problems with smartphones.
Most Common Smartphone Problems:
- Smart Phone Battery Issue: In today’s people suffer from battery issues the most. If you are suffering from the fast draining battery power issue, first go to settings, then to ‘Battery’ option, here you can see the most sucking features. To understand more about the power issues of smart phone, click on below link. We also recommend you to close all apps after using.
Insider’s Guide to Save Android Smartphone Battery Life
- Bluetooth Issues: Yes, Bluetooth also creates problems in your smart phone. If you are facing the Bluetooth issues, then it is better to turn off (switching off) and on. Even though you are facing the Bluetooth issue, do this: Settings > Applications > Scroll Over All > Select Bluetooth Share > Clear Cache.
- Cellular Data Issues: Cellular data issues are the most general problem among the Android smartphone users. If you are also facing this problem, do this: Setings > More > Cellular/ Mobile Networks. Now, turn on the mobile data after 30 seconds and see if the connection is back. Even though if you are facing it, reboot your smartphone.
- Performance Bugs: Many times we have seen that some notorious applications put a high demand on the processor. It is a advise for you to check the application requirements first before installing anything.
- Camera Issues: Camera glitch is a general problem in various smartphones. The camera glitches may occur due to software or hardware problems. At this this condition try to reset your device and make sure your camera might start functioning again.
- Smartphone Charging: In case of smartphone charging, it happens that your smartphone do not recognize the native charger, then you should clean the device port that probably might be dirty. Furthermore, if the charger itself loose in the port, certainly it is the time when you should immediately replace your charger itself.
- Switch Off Unnecessary Connectivity Functions: Switch off the not essential functions like Bluetooth, NFC, 3G, Data and Wi-Fi to save your battery life. As you do not need the 24*7 use of these functions. Even if you unnecessarily put this on then it will be suck your battery.
- GPS Issues: If you are facing the GPS issues, then do this: Settings > Location Services > Mode set to High Accuracy. Furthermore, creating the issues, then reboot your smart phones.
These are the 8 most common problems and their solutions. If you have any query regarding the post or you find it helpful, please mention it in the comments.